Department 56 Dicken's Village Christmas Sweets
Sold Out - $89.004054961
During the Dickensian times in London, Chocolate was a luxury. How appropriate that a chocolatier would be an elegant, upscale building that would serve the crown. Giant molded chocolate Santa’s capture the attention of a young boy and his pup.
- Lighted Buildings
- 7.28 in H
- Coordinates With: 4054964 Dickens' Village, Sidewalk Sweets
- Electrical: Standard cord and bulb
- Replacement Bulb: 56.99244
- Attachment: “Nibs and Walnut Fine Chocolate to the Queen” hanging sign.
- Series: 2016 Village Holiday Special